Recent Posts

Home >> Uncategorized >> Rooney

Rooney

Oct/Wed/2017 | Uncategorized

ROONEY

Rooney

How to buy essay cheap with no worries -
Rooney (band) - Wikipedia

apa short essay form It’s been my experience that there are two kinds of people in this world: those who can handle chaos and are happy to let the pieces fall where they may, and those of us who chase those people around trying to prevent disarray in the first place. We like neatness. Tidiness. Rooney. Orderliness. I covered the importance of essay formatting and what it entails in a previous blog post . So go check it out if you haven’t already. I’ll wait here. To Read. In this post, we’re going to rooney, drill down into the specifics of APA formatting and how to ensure your essay looks just right . “APA” stands for “American Psychological Association,” a professional organization for, well, psychologists. However, the organization’s official style guide, which is called the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association , is used by students and argument essay on the, professionals in a number of disciplines. But if you just want to quickly learn the basics and turn in a tidy, well-formatted essay, keep reading! What Are the Most Important Elements of APA Essay Format?

There are a couple of little formatting details you can take care of right off the bat as they will apply to your entire paper. Last but not least, the entire document—from the cover page to the reference list—should be double-spaced with paragraphs indented 1/2 an inch. Rooney. One of the distinguishing features of an APA-formatted essay is the descriptive samples, running head. This is a short version of rooney, your title—fewer than 50 characters—that appears in the header of an essay and contrast and zaroff, your document, justified with the left margin. On the first page of your essay, usually the rooney, cover page, the running head is writing a business paper strategy essay preceded by the words “Running head” followed by a colon. On subsequent pages, though, the running head is just the title. If you need help making your header different on the first page, check out this helpful tutorial from Northeast Lakeview College. Don’t you feel better just thinking about snuggling with it? Pro tip: Make sure that your running head is rooney descriptive enough to give the reader some idea of the content. If the title of your paper is “Never Too Old: The Calming Effects of Blankies for descriptive, College Students,” for instance, your running head should be something like “EFFECTS OF BLANKIES FOR COLLEGE STUDENTS” rather than “NEVER TOO OLD” or just “BLANKIES.” While we’re on the subject of the header, let’s go ahead and talk page numbers. In APA style, you include the page number in the header of every page . As you can see in the examples above, the page numbers should be right-justified opposite your running head.

Another key element of rooney, APA essay format is the cover page. While the use of a cover page is essay not unique to APA, the rooney, manual does specify a preferred layout, which includes not only the aforementioned running head, but also the following elements: The full title of your paper Your name The name of your school (or wherever you are doing your research/writing). These items are roughly centered on good to read, the top half of the page and, like the rest of your essay, are double-spaced. APA papers often include an abstract, which is a short (150-250 words) summary of your essay, including brief descriptions of your topic, purpose, methodology, and/or findings. The point of an rooney abstract is to inform potential readers of paper, your essay’s topic and purpose so that they can determine whether the essay is useful or relevant to rooney, their own research. Whether you need to include an abstract depends partially on the whims of your instructor, so if you aren’t sure, just ask! After formatting the abstract, move to a fresh, new page to begin the body section of your paper.

We’ll combine two steps here to descriptive essay samples 4th grade, simplify things and save your eyes a little reading. First, you need to restate the title of your paper. This serves as a label to signify the start of the actual paper. I know, it seems sort of rooney, silly with the running head right there for all the world to see. But silliness aside, it is an APA requirement, so we’ll comply. Then, it’s time to set up the good essays, introduction. Rooney. I’m trying to save you from paper essay one of the most common errors I see in APA-formatted essays: a labeled introduction.

You see, the rooney, folks at the APA assume that readers are smart enough to know that the first section of argument essay to die, a paper is the rooney, introduction. (And really, aren’t they right?) Besides that, it’s a small detail that will make you look like you really know your stuff. An Essay Comparing Rainsford. Here’s how the first page of the body of rooney, your paper should look: After your introduction, though, there’s a good chance that you will want to use headings for specific sections of your paper. Let’s look at how you should handle those. Block quotations (40+ words in an essay comparing and contrast rainsford and zaroff, length) Sometimes, you’ll find a particularly meaty quote that you cannot resist adding to your paper. Just remember that, if the quotation is more than 40 words in length, you need to create a block quotation. The closing punctuation also goes immediately after the text of the quote, and rooney, no period goes after the parenthetical citation. Check out these examples from the APA blog to see block quotes in action.

We’ve covered the formatting of APA references pretty extensively in descriptive essay samples, past posts. Rooney. Read APA Citation Made Simple (it includes a handy infographic!) or How to Write APA Citations in 4 Easy Steps if you need to review those guidelines. First, center the word “References” (no quotes) at descriptive the top of the page—no bold, no italics, not followed by a colon. (I see all of these variations pretty frequently.) Let me reiterate: Next, be sure that you list your entries in alphabetical order according to the author’s last name (or whatever comes first in rooney, the entry). Double-space the list, but do not leave an “extra” space between entries. Basically, there should be one full empty line between each line of text (because of the double-spacing). Use a hanging indent so that the first line of each entry is aligned with the science writting, left margin. Second and subsequent lines are indented ? inch. Here’s an example reference list: APA Essay Format: Putting It All Together (Plus Some Handy Resources) Annnnd … that’s the end of the paper! You’re done formatting. You can totally remember all of this, right?

It’s not going to stress you out to rooney, comb through this in-depth explanation every time you write a paper using APA essay format? You can print it out, mark it up, doodle your crush’s name in the margins—oh, and descriptive 4th grade, check off all of these APA formatting concerns as you revise or edit your paper. To make these rules even clearer, I thought it would be helpful to show you what a short and rooney, silly—but complete!—essay looks like in APA format. Click the link below to essay writting, open the rooney, paper in a business paper, Google Docs. You can compare your essay draft to this example to make sure you’re on the right track as you write.

With the checklist and example essay I’ve provided, you have the tools you need to format an APA-style paper that would make even the neatest neat freak proud. Need a second set of eyes to make sure everything is just right? Run it by rooney a Kibin editor—most of us are one of those people we talked about at the beginning. Psst. 98% of Kibin users report better grades! Get inspiration from over 500,000 example essays. Writing A Business Paper Strategy. About the rooney, Author. Erin H. has been wowing Kibin customers since her first edit in August 2013. Argument Essay Right. She is now Kibin's community manager and a regular contributor to Kibin's blog. She lives in Indiana with her husband and daughter.

If the service of rooney, online writers like paper written com are good, you can easily get best work. These online writers first examine the topic by discussing it and then research the topic widely. They always write the paper by following the best writing style.

Buy Essay Online Cheap -
Wayne Rooney - Wikipedia

How to Write an Artist’s CV When You Don’t Have Much (Or Any!) Professional Experience. The post How to Write an Artist CV in 10 Steps is the most popular in the history of The Practical Art World. Some of the most frequently asked questions people have after reading it are “What if I don’t have an rooney, exhibition history?” or “What if I didn’t go to school?” For new and emerging artists, creating an artist’s CV can be a bit of a Catch 22. You don’t have much or any experience to put on essays to read your CV, but to apply for “experience” in the form of exhibitions, grants, and schooling, you are asked to provide a CV. Fortunately, there are ways to rooney, tailor what relevant experience you have into an artist’s CV format. Just remember: don’t lie, and don’t make up anything that doesn’t exist. Just tell the good, truth, shaping it a little (creatively– it’s what you do best, right?) into the established CV format. Rooney! If you haven’t already read How to Create an Artist’s CV in 10 Steps, start there. Below are suggestions which elaborate on some of the points, aimed specifically at “professionalizing” the CV of an artist who has yet to gain, appropriately, professional experience as an artist.

Refer to point 1 in good essays, the original article. As I mentioned, many established artists keep this section quite short. Rooney! However, if you don’t have a lot of other material and experiences to add to descriptive samples, the rest of the CV, this is a good opportunity to tell your reader about yourself. Adding a very brief bio / artist statement can be good if you would like to talk about rooney, experiences which don’t fit into science essay, the rest of the CV. If you are going to do this, just remember to keep it brief and rooney, concise. DON’T oversell yourself: you will look like a professional, dedicated emerging artist if you are honest. You will look desperate if you pretend to be something you are not. Example of bad contact details: Sometimes called the to read, world’s most famous artist. Email me! fancypants@yahoo.com

Example of good contact details. Currently lives and rooney, works in Paris, France. Refer to write and contrast and zaroff, point 2 in the original article. Many emerging as well as professional artists are self-taught, and yet for some reason the rooney, education section of a CV tends to be intimidating for all but those who have a Masters degree. It doesn’t have to be that way. DON’T list any education on your CV that doesn’t explicitly link to 4th grade, your art career (like your degree in biology). Example of a good education history, for rooney those who did not attend “art school” or university. Example of a bad education history, for samples those who did not attend “art school” or university. One hour workshop with Lynne McLaughlin. Informal classes with Tom Backlund.

Has received feedback from Geoff Parker. Bachelor of rooney Science, Biology major. One way to add exhibitions to good to read, your CV is to rooney, list any which are forthcoming. If you’ve got something lined up, it’s perfectly acceptable to include it on your CV before it’s happened. Just add “(forthcoming)” to each exhibition which hasn’t actually happened yet. Another trick for plumping up your exhibition history is a little bit cheeky.

I realized this loophole when I saw some site-specific installations on writing a CV. After a little digging, I realized that the artworks were installed guerrilla-style. Rooney! In other words, someone made art and put it somewhere without invitation or the argument essay, formal facets of rooney a traditional exhibition. I’m all for this idea, as long as it doesn’t involve breaking laws or damaging property. It’s a great idea to show your artwork (though, you might not be able to get it back), and certainly an artistic project that can be added to your CV under your exhibition history. Just make sure you classify it properly, as to a business strategy essay, not mislead anyone! DON’T make anything up. Example of a good exhibition list. 2012 Site-specific installation, “ Alleyway” , Vancouver, BC. Example of a bad exhibition list.

Refer to point 5 from the original article. If you are an new or emerging artist, you probably do not have your work in any public collections. Rooney! Luckily, it’s fair game to list anyone who owns your work, including people to argument right, whom you have gifted your artwork. Collectors who own your work are normally listed on your CV as “Private collection,” followed by their location. You should not actually name someone unless they have explicitly agreed to rooney, be listed as a collector of your work, and / or if you have some other reason to writing a business paper strategy, do so (for example, they are a very well-known collector). DO make a list of rooney people who own your work, even if they didn’t actually purchase it; most of these you can convert to “Private collection,” followed by location. DON’T put your Mom’s name on the list, or anyone with the same last name as you.

DON’T list a city more than once if more than one person owns your work there. Example of on the a good collection list. Example of rooney a bad collection list. FINALLY, IF YOU HAVE AN ESPECIALLY SHORT CV AND THINGS ARE LOOKING DESPERATE. You can think of research some creative ways to visually enhance your CV: Include an rooney, image of your artwork (not usually recommended, but between that and apa format papers, the blank page, one image is rooney, better).

Center your text with large margins. Yes, this is cheating when you’re writing an essay. Apa Format Papers! But if you do it properly, you can make your CV look visually planned and rooney, striking. Include an descriptive samples 4th grade, artist statement and rooney, CV on one single page. Often these are asked for good essays separately, but if you are able to combine them, it’s a great way to make your presentation look great. 69 thoughts on rooney “ How to good to read, Write an Artist’s CV When You Don’t Have Much (Or Any!) Professional Experience ” I just LOVE your informative post, Fantastic advice!! I’ll be coming to read this again for sure. Have a lovely day. Rooney! God Bless. Nice.

Always a pleasure to read a well thought out post. Hello, I’m an emerging artist writing a CV. To Die! Your article has been very helpful, but I have one question. Rooney! I am an write comparing and contrast, assistant for two artists – one well-known in my area and one very well-known in the larger art world. Rooney! I would like to include this work experience in my CV somewhere. The local artist is a semi-paid position and write an essay and contrast, the well-known artists is unpaid. While they are not exactly my mentors, I did take on these positions in rooney, order to 4th grade, gain experience in the art world and rooney, learn about essay writting, how to be a professional artist. I believe it would be helpful to rooney, have their names on essay writting my CV and I am very proud of my work with them. Where would you recommend putting these entries, if at all?

Hi Bekah, I think it’s a great idea to rooney, add these to your CV. You can create your own heading, “Assistant-ships,” or something similar to list them under. I think it gets the point across that you are gaining experience, while still not explicitly naming them your “mentors.” Definitely include this! I would put it under the heading ‘Professional experience’ or even just a sentence saying something along the lines of: Assistant to: Damien Hirst (2004 – present), Anthony Gormley (2002) A lot of young and essay, emerging artists do not have a lot of exhibitions to add to their CVs but it is worthwhile remembering art-related work (paid or unpaid) which was not directly related to your own practice, such as assisting other artists, or invigilation, volunteering etc.

This is rooney, a nice blog you’ve got going! I am always impressed by people who show dedication to their passions and to their craft. Essay Writting! Your blog reminds me of a women who is currently offering a very unique service by showcasing her skills in rooney, spray-painting. I implore anyone and everyone to click the descriptive 4th grade, following link to see what she has to offer #128578; Hey thank you very much for this help, i really need it!

Questions : In the exhibitions should i also include the title or something else than “Group exhibition, location, date”? My problem is that i had to much shows in one gallery and it looks a little repeating!! Thanks #128512; Hi, it’s good to rooney, include the title of the show if there is one. Very helpful for the self-taught emerging artist! Thank you! How should I include online features?

I have several features (interview, review, portfolio) online, how should I refer to essay, them? Also, what to do with features/interviews that are not in English (I’m from Germany), should I include them as well? Online features are great to rooney, include. You could list the argument right, German pieces with their German titles, and rooney, include english translations in brackets if you see fit (but it’s not absolutely necessary). and additional question… under which category should I put online features? bibliography, publications or something like ‘selected press’? thanks for your help.

so glad i found this!! #128578; just a question though what do you think of the writing paper essay, more creative resumes/cvs? the ones where it practically looks like an artwork itself? I personally think it should look clean, readable, and not too unconventional… then again, it probably depends on rooney where you are submitting it! I have a business background, no artistic experience (at all), but a promising submission. What should I do? I enter a lot of juried online art shows. How does one show these on a CV. Checking my blog kenben.org will give you examples in my about me. Thank you for the great ideas for us beginners. Science Essay! I’d like to get a little clarification on exactly what constitutes an exhibition. I have had work for sale in rooney, several different galleries over the course of several years, but it doesn’t seem like that’s what is meant to writing paper essay, be included under the EXHIBITIONS heading. I have had my work in a few short term shows (not in rooney, galleries), and I’ve also just been juried in to show my work at an important gallery.I think those probably do qualify as EXHIBITIONS, but it’s just a gut feeling.

Could you please give us some guidance as to what qualifies as an on the, EXHIBITION. Rooney! For example, does it have to a business paper essay, be in rooney, a “gallery” or does a bunch of argument on the right artists getting together to put on a show count? Does it have to be a juried show or is rooney, it OK to count shows where they let pretty much anyone in? Does it need to be short term in nature, like a week or a month, or does having your work in a gallery for an essay comparing rainsford and zaroff five years count, and if so, what do you list for the date of the exhibition? Whenever your work is exhibited, that is an exhibition. I don’t know if there is one true definition, but that’s what I think!

I also think it is an acceptable rule of rooney thumb for your CV. If you have work on exhibit for a long period of time, I would suggest saying “ongoing” for writting the date. This is one of the best, and easiest articles to rooney, understand,I would refer you to everyone.Thank you. Thank you for such awesome and informative articles! I was invited to apply for an artist in residence program (it was invitation only), and I was a finalist but I did not get the residency. I feel proud to be invited, should I add this to my resume? Certainly you should! Just make sure that it is worded in such a way to make clear that you didn’t actually complete the samples 4th grade, residency. This is super helpful, thank you!

I had a question though, I am trying to put together a CV [I am mainly an abstract painter] and I do have some experience and exhibitions to list but not a huge amount. I do however have a small business making artisanal jewelry out of rooney sterling silver cutlery. Through this I have had some press and many juried shows. Should I include some of that in my CV as well? Or just focus on the painting side? I would include this on your CV, as it is part of your artistic experience. You don’t have to differentiate between the two mediums or state what kind of work you showed–you can just list all the exhibitions together. Likewise with press. I’m kind of wondering the same thing as the business person in a reply a few posts up.

I have a master’s degree in… something that has absolutely nothing to do with art. I never took any formal art classes beyond high school, either. What I’ve learned about art is from (lots of) reading and doing. Descriptive Essay! I feel like I’m creating a body of work that is relevant and has plenty to say, but my only meaningful exposure is a reasonably active Instagram account that is slowly, but steadily gaining followers. (I have a dA account, too, but that one’s not getting much action.) Moreover, for rooney personal reasons that I’d rather not get into here, I want to remain as anonymous as possible for now, and I would really like my work to just speak for itself. Am I just screwed, or do you have any ideas on rainsford how I should go about this? Thanks very much. This is very helpful as I’m getting ready to submit works for an upcoming arts festival. Rooney! I’m using your ideas of naming instructors and private collections,

A question – I am self-taught, however, I grew up in a family of artists and writers, such that being around paint and other materials is second nature to me. Good! I also plan on enrolling in school with the goal of obtaining a studio art degree from rooney, a local college. Should I somehow note these points on the bio/CV? Thanks. Hey… Thank you for this great article. I have a question to ask you what if I have many art awards because I joined art competition since I was 12, how should I selected them to put on essay right to die CV — should I put them all??– or only the award I got recently??– I’ve just graduated in art major so I’m very new to the real art world outside. Should I select only the 1st prize or was a winner? I would suggest putting the most recent awards, as well as the largest or the ones with the most exposure. You don’t need to put them all, just the ones which seem most relevant to your current practice.

You can include awards where you were recognized but were not the “winner”, just make sure to rooney, indicate. This is extremely helpful. Thank you. Echoing the long line of thank yous for this and a quick question – I’m primarily trying to promote myself as a painter and illustrator, however I work full time as essentially a creative director and essays to read, graphic designer and while I think I probably should include it because it’s in a creative field and it relates, I’m not sure how much to include and what to talk about. This is very helpful!

I wonder how best to show my education, I went to rooney, University for my BFA but did not complete my degree? I got extremely close but had to stop for financial reasons. hi there all again…. Do you possibly have another useful blog like this about writing artists bio’s by any chance?! Thanks for the idea, this could happen in strategy essay, the future! Thanks for the great information I am an emerging artist one of my primary mediums is blacksmithing. I have done demonstrations as a member of the local blacksmith guild at our states agricultural fair. How would I reflect this on my CV. I also had my work on display/for sale in an attached shop how should I reflect that on my CV? You could make a heading called “Demonstrations” and include the info about the agricultural fair. If the rooney, works were on display, you could list that under “Exhibitions”.

Hello there! This blog is wonderful and this post has been most helpful. My query: I sold one of my photographs to a large, well-known company for descriptive essay samples use in a film, and I feel like I should list this but am unsure under what heading. Thanks for rooney your help and essays to read, time in rooney, replying. You could list this under “Collections” as the well-known company is now the good, owner of the rooney, work. Side note: since the piece was in a movie, it’s not a secret that they own it. If they had bought it for descriptive essay samples private display or collection, it would be best not to list them by name unless they have given you permission to share their information. This blog post has been very useful indeed, thank you.

I have a question relating to rooney, private commissions, I am a digital artist so technically no physical copy of the end product exists and as such, I’m unsure as to whether I could list them under “collections”. I have done some commercial pieces recently but most of my work is commissioned for a business paper strategy essay personal use – how would you list this kind of experience on a CV? It’s remarkable in support of rooney mee to have a site, which is beneficial designed for my knowledge. Thanks so much for this. Essay! It was a life saver! I am president of my local art guild. Is that ok to have on rooney the CV and if so, where should I put it? Wao! This is great info…i am an good, abstract surealist n hv been wondering hw to creat a great artist CV n dis is incredible…thanx alot. I was wondering if its appropriate to put in the pictures of the works you had done for an artist in your portfolio. I have been working for an artist and had been doing many of his art works.

Do let me know before I request him for rooney pictures of the work. thank you for this. Hello, I am going to be selling some of my work at an art market and essays to read, wanted to include this on my CV. Where would this fit under? Also, just to clarify on the collections point-is it okay to put more than one from the same state(or county in England). Thank you very much.

What if my only exhibition was a senior show in highschool? And I have attended two colleges, do I put both of them in? Thank you so much,I hv recently moved to rooney, a different country,and as a young emerging self taught artist,I have been having difficultie marketing myself…thanks again. Thank you for samples this– it’s so useful. One question: Can I include favorable reviews in my CV? I am self taught jewlery maker and rooney, have exhibited in a few shows but I also have a regular stall in a local makers market.

How do I incorporate my stall into my CV, and also local shops that stock my jewellery? Should I? and an essay comparing and contrast and zaroff, what about previous stockists? Reblogged this on rooney Cricketswool and commented: I’m entering the Ellarslie Open in Trenton NJ and for the first time encountered a request to submit an apa format, artist’s resume along with my work. Rooney! This led me to a post on descriptive samples The Practical Art World. I highly recommend this blog and rooney, especially this post to essay writting, all artists. hi there, thank all of you very much to share your experience. i’m a self-taught painter and not much art training. i had a bachelor in acting from a national academy, should i include in my cv under the ‘education’? thank you a lot in advance best regards berkeley.

I have an interesting situation. Rooney! I started out as a fine artist in the 80’s. Then I veered off and became very successful as an descriptive 4th grade, illustrator. Rooney! Then I took off a decade to be an writing paper strategy, actor. Rooney! I came back to illustration at the turn of century and had lots of success. About four years ago, I quit illustration and came back to fine art. I instantly won a bunch of awards at writing a business paper essay, high profiles competitions.

I’ve sold and still sell a tremendous amount of rooney work on my own and through an agent in Germany. I’ve always avoided gallery representation like the good to read, plague, but I’m evolving on that. All of rooney a sudden I’m getting interest from several representational galleries. To Read! I’m given speaking engagements and workshops. And everyone wants a CV. Problem is that though I’ve been doing art for rooney a long time, my CV doesn’t look like much and I can’t remember much of papers my winnings and exhibitions over the years, let alone who owns my work. Rooney! Should I be putting in my illustration accolades too? I feel a bit like a fraud. What should I do? You have no idea how this helped me!

Your post was so easy to follow and descriptive, had such good examples. Although I really have very little to put in my resume, your tips helped me make it look decent! Thank you! Very helpful the comments too. Rooney! Thank you for adding that part about “guerilla art”. As a new installation artist (I’ve had two exhibitions now!) most of my art work was created guerilla style, but I plan to only add one very large piece I did in my CV. As you say, don’t OVER play it.

Thank you again for this. Writing the CV is putting a knot in my stomach. You helped me break it down simplify it. I think I can actually manage it now. #128578;

Pay for Essay and Get the Best Paper You Need -
ROONEY - YouTube

14 Facts About Monty Python's Flying Circus. Graham Chapman, John Cleese, Eric Idle, Terry Jones, Michael Palin, illustrator Terry Gilliam, and director Ian MacNaughton joined forces to rooney create Monty Python's Flying Circus , a show that quickly became one of television's most influential comedy series after making its premiere on science writting, October 5, 1969—and remains so to this day, nearly 50 years later. 1. IT WAS INFLUENCED BY SPIKE MILLIGAN. Rooney. Spike Milligan created The Goon Show (a favorite of The Beatles), a surrealistic radio program starring himself, Harry Secombe, and Peter Sellers before Milligan moved to television with Q. (1969-1982). The first series, Q5 , debuted less than a year before Monty Python's Flying Circus , and made quite an impact. Terry Jones and science essay writting I adored the rooney, Q. shows, Michael Palin said. They were filled with surrealism and invention, and [Milligan] took huge risks . Write Comparing And Zaroff. When it came to rooney Python , Terry [Jones] and science writting I were so impressed that we looked for the name of the director on the end credits and hired him. That's how we met Ian MacNaughton. Rooney. 2. THERE WERE MANY POTENTIAL TITLES. A BBC executive originally wanted to name the series Baron von Took's Flying Circus as a nod to Barry Took, the network's comedy adviser, who was credited with bringing the essay, Pythons and BBC together.

He was also the warm-up comic for the studio audience before the first night of filming. But there were plenty of other considerations for the title, including Owl Stretching Time; Bunn, Wackett, Buzzard, Stubble and Boot; Whither Canada?; Ow! It's Colin Plint; A Horse, a Spoon, and rooney a Bucket; The Toad Elevating Moment; and The Algy Banging Hour . The BBC, in a state of agitation, was keen on Flying Circus, and apa format papers the troupe added Monty Python. 3. THE OPENING THEME WAS JOHN PHILIP SOUSA'S THE LIBERTY BELL. The Pythons chose John Philip Sousa's The Liberty Bell (as played by rooney the Band of the Grenadier Guards) as their theme song, largely for financial reasons: Since it was in the public domain, it was free. 4. THE GIANT FOOT IN THE OPENING CREDITS BELONGS TO CUPID. The giant foot seen in the show's opening credits belongs to Cupid, and science comes from Bronzino's painting An Allegory with Venus and rooney Cupid. An Essay Comparing And Contrast And Zaroff. According to rooney The National Gallery, the painting dates back to about 1545 and writing a business paper strategy was presented to King Francis I of France as a gift. Terry Gilliam saw the painting at rooney, The National Gallery in papers research 1969 while searching for some Flying Circus inspiration. 5. Rooney. IT WAS ALMOST CANCELLED AFTER ONE EPISODE. According to some unearthed internal memos, BBC1 controller Paul Fox said the troupe went over essays the edge of what was acceptable.

Head of arts features Stephen Heast said they wallowed in the sadism of their humor. Rooney. Entertainment chief Bill Cotton thought Monty Python seemed to have some sort of death wish. Despite those thoughts, and descriptive essay low audience ratings, the show managed to hang on for three and a half seasons—for 45 total episodes—through 1974. 6. THE PARROT SKETCH WAS ORIGINALLY WITH A CUSTOMER AND A CAR SALESMAN. Rooney. Cleese and Chapman penned How to writing essay Irritate People , a sketch special which also starred Michael Palin that aired in the United States in rooney January 1969. Writing Strategy. What would become the Dead Parrot sketch originally had Chapman complaining that the car he had just purchased from Palin was literally falling apart, with Palin consistently denying the glaring, mounting evidence. When writing for rooney the first season of right, Flying Circus , Cleese and Chapman thought about reviving the basic idea for the sketch, but improving it by giving it a different setting, and casting Cleese as the customer instead of Chapman. 7. Rooney. THE PYTHONS WERE PAID ABOUT $200 PER EPISODE. In that same aforementioned internal BBC memo, it was revealed that the Pythons were compensated ?160 per episode, which would be about $208.78 today. 8. Argument On The Right. AND NOW FOR SOMETHING COMPLETELY DIFFERENT CAME FROM REAL NEWS SHOWS.

When two news stories that had no relation to the other were presented back-to-back on BBC TV and radio broadcasts, the anchor would say And now for something completely different. That was no longer the case after Monty Python made it popular. 9. JOHN CLEESE GOT A DIRTY LOOK WHILE RESEARCHING THE CHEESE SHOP SKETCH. Rooney. I always remember going into writing strategy, the local delicatessen with this notebook and just standing there writing down the names of all the cheeses in rooney the cheese display cabinet, Cleese recalled with a laugh. One of the shop assistants watching me with a very suspicious look. According to Cleese, he and essay writting Palin used almost all of the varieties he had scribbled down.

Some, like Venezuelan Beaver Cheese, were invented. 10. CLEESE LEFT THE SERIES BEFORE ITS FOURTH AND FINAL SEASON. Cleese, who had to be persuaded to continue co-writing and rooney co-starring after its first batch of episodes, wanted to move on write comparing and contrast and zaroff, before the rooney, others did. “I wanted to apa format papers be part of the group, I didn’t want to be married to them—because that’s what it felt like, Cleese said. Rooney. I began to lose any kind of control over my life and I was not forceful enough in saying no.” 11. THE EPISODES WERE ALMOST TAPED OVER. In 1971, Terry Jones was informed by the BBC that, as was standard penny-pinching procedure at write an essay comparing and contrast, the time, the network was about to erase all of the original Monty Python tapes.

Gilliam purchased the videotapes before they were erased. 12. DALLAS WAS THE FIRST CITY TO SHOW IT IN AMERICA. PBS station KERA-TV had the honor of being the rooney, first American city to broadcast the series, thanks to its first chief executive, Bob Wilson, who first saw the show through one of apa format papers research, his reporters. It made its American debut on September 22, 1974, in rooney the middle of science, their final season in England.

13. ABC WAS SUED FOR HEAVILY EDITING SOME EPISODES. The American Broadcasting Company acquired the American rights to the six episodes of season four, which they wanted to run as two 90-minute, late-night specials. When the troupe saw how ABC put together the first special, they filed for an injunction against ABC running the second one. ABC had removed eight minutes of material from the three episodes, including all of the uses of the rooney, words damn, hell, and naughty bits as well as entire characters, and—worst of all—punchlines. The Pythons sued the network, and write comparing and contrast and zaroff Gilliam and Palin appeared in court in rooney New York. The judge watched both versions, and laughed more at essays to read, the original British cuts, but ruled in ABC's favor anyway. Rooney. By the time the good, U.S. Court of Appeals heard the case in rooney December 1975, the second special had already aired. In a settlement, the rights to those episodes went back to the Pythons, who sold it to PBS. 14.

THE SHOW HAS MADE ITS MARK IN THE COMPUTING WORLD. When Guido van Rossum first implemented his programming language Python, he was reading published Flying Circus scripts. It's widely believed that unsolicited emails became known as spam thanks to the multi-user dungeon online community back in the 1980s. Spam was used to argument essay on the to die describe pointless data flooding. Rooney. It was a reference to the classic Monty Python sketch (above).

On October 17, 1999, HBO aired a mockumentary special called Larry David: Curb Your Enthusiasm . They liked it so much that they picked it up as a 10-episode narrative series, which premiered on October 15, 2000 with a slightly truncated title. On and off for essay writting eight seasons (it’s been on hiatus since 2011), Larry David has played a very candid—if somewhat exaggerated—version of himself, with every episode revolving around him angering somebody. Rooney. Here are some real facts about the essay right to die, improvised show, which will make its triumphant return to HBO tonight for rooney a ninth season. 1. “LARRY DAVID” IS AN “IDEALIZED” VERSION OF LARRY DAVID. Sure, there are some obvious similarities between TV Larry and real-life Larry, but David told Rolling Stone that it wouldn’t be smart for write rainsford him to be TV Larry all the rooney, time. “The character really is me, but I just couldn't possibly behave like that,” he said. “If I had my druthers, that would be me all the apa format papers research, time, but you can’t do that. We’re always doing things we don’t want to do, we never say what we really feel, and so this is an idealized version of how I want to be. As crazy as this person is, I could step into those shoes right now, but I would be arrested or I’d be hit or whatever.” 2. Rooney. THE MOCKUMENTARY FORMAT WAS LOST ON SOME OF CHERYL HINES’S FRIENDS AND FAMILY MEMBERS. Apa Format Papers Research. Larry David tapped documentary filmmaker Robert B. Rooney. Weide to direct the original Curb Your Enthusiasm special (Weide stayed on on the right, for most of the series run as both a director and executive producer), which was supposed to chronicle David’s returning to rooney the stand-up comedy circuit. Weide didn’t understand why David wanted to “torture himself like that” but finally realized that “he wanted to face down some old demons, now that he had nothing invested in it.” David had already locked in a commitment with HBO to writing paper essay do a special on his stand-up, but it evolved into rooney, being more of writing a business, a mockumentary than a documentary. Rooney. As Weide explained, people who knew Cheryl Hines thought it was too real. Science Essay Writting. “She had friends in Florida who saw the show and were upset to rooney find out that Cheryl had married a big TV producer and they were never invited to the wedding.” 3. Science Essay. CHERYL HINES DIDN’T THINK SHE WOULD GET HIRED AS CHERYL DAVID. Hines’s background was with The Groundlings improv, and she had an inkling as to who David was. “I wasn’t very stressed out rooney about the essay samples, audition, because I thought 'It’s not going to happen,'” Hines said during a conversation at The Paley Center.

Neither she nor her agent thought she “was right for rooney the part.” At the time of her audition, Hines was working as a personal assistant to Rob Reiner’s family. Four hours after reading for the part she got a call that she’d won the role. “I know now that they were looking for an unknown, so it worked in paper essay my favor that I had absolutely nothing on rooney, my resume,” she said. 4. CHERYL DAVID IS NOT BASED ON LAURIE DAVID. In an interview with Rolling Stone , Cheryl Hines said that she did not meet Larry David’s former wife, Laurie, until after the descriptive 4th grade, show began production. “It was confusing to rooney people because people would ask me what kind of research I did on Laurie before I started playing her. And I had to argument essay on the say I wasn’t playing her,” Hines said.

At one point Hines asked Larry if she should be hanging out with Laurie, and David said “no.” 5. EACH EPISODE IS BASED ON AN OUTLINE, AND NO DIALOGUE IS EVER WRITTEN. Curb Your Enthusiasm became a milestone show because of rooney, its mostly improvised format. David wrote rough outlines for each episode and let the actors fill in the rest. “I write the scenes where we know everything that’s going to happen,” David told NPR. “There’s an outline of about seven or eight pages, and write comparing then we improvise it.” “We do a rough camera blocking before we start shooting, but I tell the actors just to ‘blah-blah' the dialogue until the cameras roll,” Weide explained. “My fear is rooney that if they make up a wonderful piece of dialogue, then they'll be self-consciously trying to hit the same mark once we’re filming and we’ll lose the spontaneity.” 6. Good To Read. THE SHOW’S TITLE HAS TWO MEANINGS. David titled the series Curb Your Enthusiasm as an ode to Seinfeld fervor, meaning that people shouldn’t expect this to be another Seinfeld. “Also, people should keep enthusiasm curbed in their lives,” David told Time . “Always keep it. To not is unattractive. Rooney. It’s unseemly.” 7. DAVID DIDN’T WANT HIS TV MARRIAGE TO BE TOO HAPPY. “I want people to think we’re happy, but not that happy,” David said during The Paley Center cast QA. “I don’t want to samples 4th grade see anybody that happy, because it makes me a little sick. I’m trying to strike the rooney, balance that you believe the descriptive essay samples 4th grade, marriage, that they really like each other, but he’s really not that happy.” David also admitted that his on-screen marriage and real-life marriage started to rooney mirror each other. Writting. “It’s [the marriage] mitigated a little bit by rooney the kids in a business my real marriage. It’s much easier for me to play a guy without kids, though … the wives, they’re getting closer and closer.” 8. THE MARY, JOSEPH AND LARRY EPISODE IS BASED ON A TRUE STORY. Rooney. Cheryl Hines told TV Guide that her favorite episode of the series was the 2002 Christmas one where her family visits and Larry eats a cookie version of write comparing rainsford, baby Jesus. “When I was home in Florida, my family had made a manger scene out of cookies and everyone was walking around saying, ‘Don't eat baby Jesus.’ And I immediately called Larry and said, ‘If you were at my house right now, you would eat baby Jesus and my family would go crazy.’ And then we started talking back-and-forth and rooney he [loved it].” 9. LARRY DAVID DIDN’T WANT TO BE MARRIED ON THE SHOW IF HE WASN’T MARRIED IN REAL LIFE.

In real life, Larry and argument essay on the Laurie David got divorced in 2007, which he integrated into rooney, the show: the seventh and eighth season arcs involved David separating from and then divorcing his wife. “Larry works on science writting, a very deeply unconscious level that even he’s not aware of,” Susie Essman told Rolling Stone . “As an outsider, I can see it. He doesn’t want to rooney analyze it, that’s not his personality, he’s not analytical, but I think that that’s basically it. Argument Essay On The Right. That if he’s not married, he doesn’t want to rooney be married fictitiously, either.” But Hines told The A.V. Club she thinks the apa format papers, couple belongs together. “Who else is going to love him? And, by the way, he is rooney very entertaining.” 10. Science Writting. SUSIE ESSMAN CONSTANTLY TELLS FANS TO “GO F**K” THEMSELVES. Essman’s character, Susie Greene, has a foul mouth and makes a regular habit of rooney, unleashing streams of expletives on Larry and her on-screen husband, Jeff (Jeff Garlin). Essman explained to The Paley Center audience how fans constantly come up to her and ask to be berated. “My life has become extremely bizarre that people just come up to [me] wherever I am, begging me to tell them to apa format papers go f**k themselves. Rooney. It’s like, I’m buying produce, I’m shaking a melon. ‘Call me a fat f**k.’ I’m not always in essay samples 4th grade the mood.” During an interview with Esquire , Essman said that, “People are visibly disappointed that when they meet me I’m not this screaming, yelling crazy person.” 11. JEFF GARLIN THINKS JEFF GREENE IS A “BUFFOON.

During the rooney, cast’s Paley Center QA, Garlin claimed that Larry forced him to paper co-star and produce the rooney, show against his will. Garlin also shared how he feels about his character, Jeff Greene: “He’s an idiot. He’s not a good guy. He wants to get laid constantly, by apa format anyone, any time. He wants to rooney please his clients. Descriptive Essay. That’s all he works on … I’m a decent guy so there’s some niceness underneath. I have no respect for this guy. He’s a buffoon, that’s all.” 12.

THE SHOW HELPED TO EXONERATE A MAN WHO WAS ARRESTED FOR MURDER. In 2003 Juan Catalan was arrested for murdering a teenage girl, even though he swore he couldn’t have been at the purported crime scene because he was with his daughter at a Los Angeles Dodgers baseball game. Curb Your Enthusiasm just happened to be filming at the game on the very same day, and five months after Catalan’s arrest, the rooney, raw footage from the filming proved that Catalan was indeed where he claimed to be. In 2007, Catalan was awarded $320,000 in a lawsuit he had filed against the city of apa format papers research, Los Angeles and its police department. 13. LARRY DAVID AND RICHARD LEWIS USED TO BE CHILDHOOD RIVALS. In 2000, David came over to comedian Richard Lewis’s house and personally asked him to star on the show. But before they were friends, they were teenage rivals. The men attended a sports camp together when they were 12 years old, and rooney did not get along. Write An Essay Comparing Rainsford. “I despised the guy and he hated me,” Lewis told OC Weekly . “It was like Curb Your Enthusiasm , but at 12.” The two men had forgotten about each other until they reconnected a decade later, when they both started doing stand-up. “We then traced our childhoods and then it hit me like a ton of bricks!

I was like, ‘Ohhhh you’re Larry David from that camp!’ The odds that we would become best friends was so unique and so crazy, it bonded us forever. You can see that on Curb Your Enthusiasm . Ninety-nine percent is me fighting with him because we do it in real life.” 14. IN 2015, GARLIN SAID THERE WAS A 51 PERCENT CHANCE THAT THE SHOW WOULD RETURN. At the 2015 TCA (Television Critics Association), Garlin said he’d love to do more Curb Your Enthusiasm and prophesied that the chance of David signing on for another season is rooney around 51 percent. “Larry David is so goddamned rich he doesn’t have to do anything unless it’s good,” Garlin joked. 15. DAVID HIMSELF ONCE PUT THE ODDS OF A NINTH SEASON AT 6-1. At the end of 2014, David told Grantland , “I guess, right now, the odds would be against it, probably 6 to 1,” and essay right to die stated he has no desire to do another episode “to wrap things up.” In 2015, HBO's then-president of programming Michael Lombardo saw Larry David and told The Hollywood Reporter that David had pointed to a notebook and said he was working on a new season of Curb . Rooney. “I don’t think it’s out of [Larry’s] system,” said Lombardo. “I think he wants to have something to say.” In 2016, a ninth season of the series was officially greenlit and on essay, July 10, 2017, HBO confirmed that the new season would begin on October 1, 2017 and rooney dropped a teaser trailer: Netflix subscribers are already counting down the days until the premiere of the new season of Stranger Things . Good Essays. But, as always, in order to make room for the near-90 new titles making their way to rooney the streaming site, some of your favorite titles—including all of 30 Rock , The Wonder Years , and Malcolm in the Middle —must go. And Contrast Rainsford And Zaroff. Here’s everything that’s leaving Netflix in October . binge ‘em while you can! A Love in Times of Selfies. Across the Universe. Cradle 2 the Grave.

Crafting a Nation. Rooney. Curious George: A Halloween Boo Fest. Daddy’s Little Girls. Dark Was the good essays, Night. David Attenborough’s Rise of the rooney, Animals: Triumph of the Vertebrates (Season 1) Day of the Kamikaze. Dr. Good To Read. Dolittle: Tail to the Chief. Friday Night Lights (Seasons 1-5) Heaven Knows, Mr. Allison. Malcolm in rooney the Middle (Seasons 1-7) Max Dugan Returns. Million Dollar Baby.

My Father the Hero. My Name Is Earl (Seasons 1-4) One Tree Hill (Seasons 1-9) Prison Break (Seasons 1-4) The Bernie Mac Show (Seasons 1-5) The Wonder Years (Seasons 1-6) The Cleveland Show (Seasons 1-4) Lie to write comparing Me (Seasons 2-3) Hot Transylvania 2. Family Guy (Seasons 9-14) LIVE SMARTER BIG QUESTIONS WEATHER WATCH BE THE CHANGE JOB SECRETS QUIZZES WORLD WAR 1 SMART SHOPPING STONES, BONES, WRECKS #TBT THE PRESIDENTS WORDS RETROBITUARIES. Rooney. With Help From Photoshop and AI, No One Will Know You Blinked in That Photo. 5 Trouble-Shooting Tips to Keep Your House Plant Alive. Why You Should Never Flush Dental Floss Down the Toilet.

Mental Floss store and save 15% on your first order?

Essay Writer for All Kinds of Papers -
Rooney (группа) — Википедия

Effects of Aloe Vera in the Shelf-Life and Firmness of Tomatoes. Tomato is a very significant ingredient to Filipino cuisines thus it is produced widely in the Philippines. Tomatoes rank second to aubergine in the aspect of food production. Dejectedly, the production of fruits in the Philippines is below average level due to the damages caused by various insects and rooney, viruses. The infections of these pests cause a yield reduction of 50% to good 100% which threatens the livelihood of the small scale farmers of tomatoes. Aside from rooney, pests, the apa format environmental conditions also affect the tomatoes. Heat and moisture cause rapid spoilage among tomatoes.

Extreme moisture conditions can cause the cracking of the skin of a healthy tomato fruit. Intense heat applied to tomatoes may result to the rapid ripening and softening of the crop. Rooney? Furthermore, the juices inside the tomato may dry-up causing its weight to be lighter. Papers Research? The effects of extreme heat and moisture are very visible to the locally distributed tomatoes. In the rooney process of distribution, the packaging of the tomatoes is not very convenient. Need essay sample on Effects of Aloe Vera in the Shelf-Life and Firmness of Tomatoes ? We will write a custom essay sample specifically for you for only $12.90/page.

It is then exposed to argument essay on the the erratic conditions of the environment which may lead to the brisk spoilage of rooney, tomatoes. Such circumstances are not favored by most consumers causing the tomatoes to necessitate preservation. In preserving these crops, farmers often use chemical-based preservatives because these are cheap and are proven effective. Write An Essay? However, the quality and nutritional value of the rooney tomatoes are sacrificed which make them undesirable. The result of the process is apa format papers not wanted by the tomato consumers. Could there be other preservative that is cheap, natural and effective in firming and prolonging the shelf-life of tomatoes? BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY The Philippines at present produces many different kinds of agricultural and rooney, beneficial plant. Among the essay various crops produced, the researchers have chosen to use tomato and rooney, aloe vera in the study. In the argument essay right to die field of rooney, agricultural crops, the tomato is the most popular of all.

It only has achieved its tremendous popularity over the last century. It is an essay comparing and zaroff first cultivated by rooney, the Aztecs and Mayans in the 700 A. D. It is commonly grown in every country especially those in tropical regions. It has been an ingredient to almost all savory Filipino cuisines. Aside from being tasty, tomatoes are very healthy as they are a good source of lycopene, vitamins A and paper, C The world is producing more than 60 million tons of tomatoes per year. Rooney? The production of tomatoes created a large industry of argument on the, canning and exporting. In effect, farmers worldwide are engaged in cultivating this crop.

Consequently, the worldwide production of rooney, tomatoes and consumption has grown quite rapidly for over 25 years. On the other hand, aloe vera(Aloe barbadensis) is a plant grown in tropical countries such as the Philippines. It is known to have two major liquid sources: The yellow latex (exudate) and the clear extract (mucilage). The aloe vera mucilage serves as a natural barrier against writing essay, moisture and oxygen during processing, handling and storage and do not only retard food deterioration but also enhance its safety due to their natural biocide activity or the incorpulation of antimicrobial compounds. Because the clear extract from aloe vera can retard food deterioration and it has no chemical components that may deficiently affect the shelf-life of the rooney food, it can be applied to fresh produce such as tomatoes to potentially delay its spoilage and to paper lengthen its firmness. Rooney? The aloe vera gel extract contains components that are necessary and obliging for lengthening the writing a business shelf-life of tomatoes. Subsequently, it could make noteworthy effects to the tomato-consuming community because it could maintain the firmness of tomatoes. Therefore, the researchers are interested in determining the effectiveness of the aloe vera extract to the firmness and rooney, shelf-life of tomatoes. Significance of the Study Since tomatoes on shelves and in refrigerators have an on the estimated twenty (20) percent of rooney, spoilage, according to the U. S. Descriptive Samples 4th Grade? Department of Agriculture, there is a strong purpose in conducting investigations on the effect of aloe vera extract to the firming and shelf-life of tomatoes.

This study greatly has benefitted the industry of rooney, tomatoes (canning and exporting), the farmers who cultivate tomatoes and aloe vera, consumers, future researchers and science, our environment. The application of this study has greatly helped in the industry of canning and exporting of tomatoes because it decreased the spoilage of tomatoes without sacrificing its nutritional value. Rooney? It contributed to the improvements on the quality of the comparing and contrast tomatoes with less expenditure since aloe vera is abundant in the Philippines. It has also benefitted the farmers who use the production of tomatoes as their basic source of living because with the use of aloe vera extract as a preservative, the spoilage of the tomatoes delayed making the distribution of the tomatoes worldwide possible which then increase their profit. This study has benefitted the farmers who mainly cultivate and produce aloe vera plants. The aloe vera plants would be more often bought and therefore would be in demand. This could result to the increase in the income of the farmers of aloe vera. Rooney? The investigation has also benefitted the consumers. The study resulted to the more tomatoes being preserved by a safe and organic preservative and samples, have been distributed within the country with a minimized damage caused to the tomatoes. The tomato consumers then were assured that they were eating fresh and healthy fruits. The study may also benefit other researchers who have been seeking to improve the quality of tomatoes.

The findings of the study may be relevant and may play a crucial role in their investigation. Lastly, the study would also benefit by the environment. This is due to that the aloe vera extract only constitutes organic components. Therefore, it would not contribute any harmful effects to rooney the environment. Statement of the Problem.

Generally, this study aimed to determine the effectiveness of apa format, aloe vera extract in the firmness and shelf-life of tomatoes. Specifically, this answers the rooney following questions: 1) Is there any significant difference in on the to die the shelf-life of rooney, tomatoes treated with aloe vera extract and the shelf-life of the tomatoes untreated with aloe vera extract? 2) Is there any significant difference in the firmness of the tomatoes treated with aloe vera extract and in the firmness of descriptive 4th grade, tomatoes untreated with aloe vera extract? 3) Is there any significant ifference in the shelf-life of tomatoes treated with aloe vera extract and placed in a refrigerator and of tomatoes treated with aloevera extract and placed in a container with a room temperature of around 23 degree Celsius? 4) Is there any significant difference in the firmness of tomatoes treated with aloe vera extract and placed in rooney a refrigerator and write an essay and contrast and zaroff, of tomatoes treated with aloe veraextract and placed in a container with a room temperature of around 23 degree Celsius?

Hypotheses Tomatoes were evaluated to determine the rooney effectiveness of aloe vera extract in firmness and shelf-life. This led to paper strategy essay the hypotheses stating that: 1) There is no significant difference between the shelf-life of tomatoes treated with aloe vera extract and the shelf-life of untreated tomatoes. 2) There is no significant difference in the firmness of the tomatoes treated with aloe vera extract and in the firmness of tomatoes untreated with aloe vera extract. Rooney? 3) There is no significant difference between the science shelf-life of tomatoes treated with aloe vera extract and rooney, placed in a refrigerator and of tomatoes treated with aloe vera extract and placed in a container. ) There is no significant difference between the firmness of tomatoes treated with aloe vera extract and placed in good a refrigerator and of tomatoes treated with aloe vera and placed in a container. Assumptions Before the study was conducted, the researchers have already assumed that the following statements are true: 1. The gathered tomatoes from a farm are fresh and are high quality tomatoes. 2. The respondents answered their survey sheets honestly and rooney, empirically. Scope and Limitation. The study was conducted to determine the to read effect of aloe vera extract to the firmness and shelf-life of tomatoes.

The duration the study was from rooney, August 14, 2011 to February 28, 2012. The study covered (a) the effect of aloe vera extract in the shelf-life of tomatoes; (b) the effect of aloe vera extract on the firmness of the tomatoes; (c) the effect of the aloe vera extract in the shelf-life and firmness of tomatoes in different temperatures; (d) the chemical components of the aloe vera extract. Other matters concerning the (a) effects in the taste and write and contrast and zaroff, juiciness of the tomatoes, (b) the probable effects made by the aloe vera extract to the tomatoes in terms of rooney, odor, (c) the possible cost of the produced aloe vera extract to the market, (d) the nutritional effect of the aloe vera extract to the tomatoes and (e) the interaction effect of the temperature to the effectiveness of the aloe vera extract as a natural preservative were not further discussed in argument this study. Paradigm of the rooney Study. The conceptual framework of the study when briefly stated can be: As the aloe vera extract is applied to the tomatoes under the appropriate temperature; it will subsequently delay the good spoilage of the tomatoes and rooney, make the tomatoes firm. Science Writting? The study’s conceptual framework can be vividly illustrated in a diagrammatic representation below: Aloe Vera Extract Application of the rooney Aloe Vera Extract on the Tomatoes under the Appropriate Temperature * Delayed spoilage of tomatoes * Firm tomatoes Figure 1. The paradigm of the study. Definition of Terms. The following terms are defined for the purpose of clarification: 1. ) Aloe vera extract- It is the organic mixture where in the tomatoes are to be submerged. 2. ) Firmness- It is the resiliency of the tomatoes before and after the application of the aloe vera extract.

3. ) Shelf-life- it is the number of argument essay, days in which the tomatoes are in rooney their finest. CHAPTER 2 REVIEW OF RELATED LITERATURE The following related literature serves as a foundation to descriptive prove the strength of the study. Today, tomatoes are the rooney most popular gardening plant and with hundreds of varieties available. According to Garden- Helper. com (2011), most gardeners tend to grow several varieties of tomatoes because it is good essays to read consumed in diverse ways, including raw, as an ingredient in rooney many dishes and sauces, and in science drinks. The fruit is rich in Lycopene, which may have beneficial health effects. As to the study, the rooney researchers find tomatoes as an interesting fresh produce to preserve because of its popularity and functionality. Another reason is that it has a sensitive pericarp that cannot withstand both hot and cold temperature when it is stored. According to India Agronet (2000), it only thrives well in a business paper strategy temperatures ranging from 10°C to 30°C with optimum range of 21- 24°C.

In relation to the study, these tomatoes also face a drastic radial spoilage when these are exposed in an inappropriate temperature. In order to prevent such circumstances, there is a need for a preservative in which aloe vera can be a possible solution. On the other hand, the aloe vera plant according to Turner (2004) contains two types of liquid sources namely the yellow latex (exudate) and the clear gel or mucilage. As for the study, the researchers will use the mucilage in making the organic preservative. It is widely known that the aloe vera plant is commonly used in rooney healing wounds because of its antifungal, antiviral and essay on the to die, antibacterial properties. According to Health Systems (2001) these properties are essential in curing wounds, burns and can also help in rooney maintaining healthy and efficient cells. In connection to the study, it cannot serve as a possible breeding ground for diverse species of fungi that primarily cause spoilage on fresh produce. It also contains polysaccharides and long chains of sugars involving glucose and mannose or the gluco- mannans. Some of the polysaccharides stick to certain cells, lining the gut and forms a barrier which then prevents the absorption of unwanted or foreign materials on a human body. In relation to the study, the polysaccharides can function as protective layer or barrier that deters foreign organisms to enter the tomatoes.

These and all the other evidences of the functionality of the aloe vera increased the interest of the public in using the aloe vera in food industry as a possible ingredient in drinks and ice creams according to Moore (1995). Some of them are Sampson (2005), who believed that aloe vera could provide a greener alternative to sulfur dioxide and apa format papers, other synthetic food preservatives that are commonly used on fresh produce and increasingly the target of health concerns and also Adam (2009), who said that aloe vera gel can also revolutionize food safety around the world. Rooney? Example of which is the dipping of fruits and vegetables in aloe vera gel which will eliminate e. coli and preserve freshness and shelf- life of fresh produce. To further affirm the reliability of the study, the researchers present other studies which are related. Descriptive 4th Grade? The following studies will give additional information related to the research study. According to Valero, et. al (2005), A novel edible coating based on aloe vera gel has been used as a means of preservation to maintain the quality and safety of table grapes. Table grapes have a crucial economic value as a dessert fruit, but once harvested show a reduction of rooney, shelf-life due to essays a rapid loss of quality. Uncoated clusters showed a rapid deterioration with an estimated shelf-life period of 7 days at 1 °C plus 4 days at rooney, 20 °C, based on writing a business paper strategy, the fast weight loss, color changes, accelerated softening and ripening, rachis browning, and high incidence of berry decay. Rooney? On the contrary, those clusters treated with aloevera gel significantly delayed the above parameters related to postharvest quality losses, and storability could be extended up to 35 days at science essay, 1 °C. Interestingly, this edible coating was able to reduce the rooney initial microbial counts for both mesophillic aerobic and yeast and molds, which significantly increased in uncoated berries over storage. Moreover, the sensory analyses revealed beneficial effects in terms of delaying rachis browning and dehydration and maintenance of the visual aspect of the berry without any detrimental effect on taste, aroma, or flavors.

To the authors’ knowledge, this is the first time aloevera gel has been used as an edible coating in fruits, which would be an innovative and interesting means for commercial application and an alternative to the use of postharvest chemical treatments. In this study, grapes were used as samples for the experimentation. The aloe vera gel extract was used in the manufacture of an effective and organic preservative. This aloe vera preservative was then used in lengthening the shelf-life of grapes. Write An Essay And Zaroff? Prior to our study, the researchers will also use the same material, the rooney aloe vera extract to be developed as a natural preservative but different samples are to be used. The samples to be used are the tomatoes of the same kind.

Tomatoes will then be observed for 35 days similarly to apa format the days the grapes were observed in the related study. To further establish foundation to the study, on March 1994, a study was conducted to develop toothpaste which uses aloe vera gel extract as the main component the toothpaste consists of least detergent and rooney, polishing agent but greater amount of argument essay right, aloe vera gel mixture. The toothpaste composition was known to be capable for gingivitis prevention and reduction of bacteria existence. This is related to rooney our study in a way that it can support the anti-bacterial properties of the aloe vera in preserving and lengthening the shelf – life of tomatoes. Furthermore, a study was conducted in order to review the descriptive essay samples 4th grade processing of aloe vera gel on 2008. The study highlighted its medicinal and food properties. Through different reliable tests, they have found out the anti-fungal properties of aloe vera gel extract. Prior to our study, this supports the potential capability of aloe vera as preservative for fresh produces, mainly the tomatoes. A study by L. Rooney? O. Essay Right To Die? Ezeibekwe, M. I. Opara and F. N. Mbagwuwas conducted to determine the antifungal effect of aloe vera on fungal organisms associated with yam (DioscoreaRotundata, Poir) rot. The researchers observed the population of the yamrot as affected by the aloe vera extract.

The experimentation showed that the aloe vera extract didn’t actually inhibit the fungal growth due to rooney that there was no progression in the growth and development of the fungi. In this study, the essay right to die aloe vera gel was used as an organic antifungal extract. Prior to our study, the same material was used, the aloe vera extract but in a different manner due to that it was used as a preservative for lengthening the shelf-life and firming of tomatoes. In support to this, another study entitled “Composition and Applications of Aloe vera Leaf Gel “byJosias H. Hamman was conducted which showed the antifungal activities of the aloe vera extract. This ascertained the rooney achievable outcome of aloe vera gel in preserving fresh produces. Another study was conducted to essays further analyze the rooney chemical components of the aloe vera extract.

The aloe vera extract undergone chemical analysis which reveals that it contains various carbohydrate polymers, notably glucomannans, along with a range of other organic and inorganic components. The study didn’t completely exposed all components of aloe vera extract however; it showed the polysaccharide component of the aloe vera extract. As the sugar which is a polysaccharide is traditionally used as natural preservative, this supports the probable competence of aloe vera extract as an organic preservative. Moreover, a study was conducted to determine the research effect of aloe vera extract on pre-harvest berries as well as post-harvest berries. 7 days before harvesting, the researchers applied the aloe vera extract. According to rooney the study, the aloe vera extract inhibited the growth of fungi in the berries. Weight loss and respiration rates were also reduced according to their observation. These results were also perceived in the aloe vera treatment in the post-harvest berries. Prior to argument essay right to die the study, this increases the potential ability of the aloe vera to rooney preserve fresh produces. A study was also conducted which showed the effectiveness of aloe-vera extract in write an essay comparing and contrast lengthening the shelf-life of nectarine (peach) specifically the “Arctic snow” peach.

In applying the aloe vera extract, the shelf-life of the rooney nectarine was lengthened. Write An Essay Comparing And Contrast Rainsford And Zaroff? Weight loss and fruit softening was also lessened. In conclusion, aloe vera gel can be used for extending storage life at ambient or cold storage and maintaining quality of rooney, ‘Arctic Snow’ nectarine. This strengthened the capability of the aloe vera extract to comparing and contrast preserve tomatoes because tomatoes are also classified as berries. JUSTIFICATION This study is rooney originally prepared and conducted by the researchers. Although the write an essay comparing and contrast rainsford and zaroff investigation has many similarities to the mentioned studies such as the utilization of the aloe vera as a natural preservative and the process of the extraction of the aloe vera extract, there are still some variations which make the study distinct, genuine and rational to conduct. These differences are the locale of the study, the fresh produce (tomato) subjected to the application of the aloe vera extract and the aim of the study itself which is to determine the effectiveness of aloe vera extract specifically on the shelf-life and firmness of tomatoes as well as to affirm, negate or amplify the results of the similar and conducted studies.

CHAPTER 3 METHODOLOGY Research Design The experimental method of research was utilized in rooney the study. To start with, the researchers made use of the two-pair group design; a design wherein two set-ups consist of an essay and contrast rainsford and zaroff, two sub-set-ups with only rooney, one variable is manipulated or changed. With this design, the experimental set-up varies while the controlled set-up serves for comparative purposes. The variable used is the aloe vera extract to the sample tomatoes to an essay comparing and contrast be studied. Rooney? The tomatoes were collected simultaneously and randomly. Each set up contains ten (10) tomatoes. A total of forty (40) tomatoes were used. The study’s set-ups were as follows: (1) Set up A1 – tomatoes that were treated with aloe vera extract and were refrigerated; (2) Set up A2 – tomatoes that were not applied by argument essay, any other treatment and were refrigerated; (3) Set up B1 – tomatoes that were treated with aloe vera extract and rooney, were be stored in a container; (4) Set up B2 – tomatoes that were not applied with any treatment and were stored in a container. All variables were observed cautiously ensuring accurate results all throughout the experimental period.

The four (4) set ups that were used in the experiment were set aside to prevent any other conceivable factors that may affect their condition. Data Gathering Instrument The data gathering instrument used in the study was survey sheets. These include the evaluation table and color scheme. The color scheme which was based on a 6-point hedonic scale used to determine the color variation of the sample tomatoes from papers research, time to rooney time. This was used to evaluate the shelf-life of the tomatoes before and science writting, after the treatment of aloe vera extract. The survey sheet includes the second evaluation table for the ratings based on rooney, the 9-point hedonic scale wherein the respondents were to assess the research firmness of the sample tomatoes. The ratings were based on the assessment of the tenderness of the tomatoes’ pericarp. Data Gathering Procedure Survey sheets were utilized by the researchers to gather data from fifty (50) respondents. The survey was conducted on October 5, 2011 in the Woodestate Village II where the rooney survey sheets should were answered by fifteen (15) housewives and fifteen (15) stall owners.

To complete the fifty (50) respondents needed, a survey was also conducted in samples 4th grade Wet and rooney, Dry Public Market and essay, was responded by twenty (20) vegetable vendors. The firmness of the tomatoes were evaluated using a touch-test based on a 9-point hedonic scale where in point-1 is the least firm and point-9 is the firmest. The color variation of the tomatoes was evaluated by the respondents based on the 6-point hedonic scale provided by the researchers. Point-1 is the highest which shows the given color of unripe tomatoes. After answering the survey sheets, the average rating of the firmness and color variation of each survey sheet were calculated by the respondents with the help of the researchers. Variables The variables in the study were organized into the four (4) set-ups to be able to determine the significant differences between them.

These included the rooney following: 1. ) The independent variable in the study was the application of aloe vera extract and temperature because these are the variables that were changed by the researchers. . ) The dependent variable in the study was the shelf–life and firmness of tomatoes in the four (4) set ups as a direct result of the applied aloe vera extract. EXPERIMENTAL FLOWCHART Gathering of materials The following step-by-step procedure was utilized in the study: Washing of aloe vera blades Extraction of aloe vera Phytochemical analysis of the write and contrast and zaroff aloe vera extract Picking of tomatoes from the farm Random selection and rooney, separation of tomatoes into the controlled and experimental set up CONTROLLED SET-UP. EXPERIMENTAL SET-UP Ten (10) tomatoes were kept in a container without any treatment applied. Ten (10) tomatoes were refrigerated without any treatment applied. Ten tomatoes were dipped in the aloe vera extract for five minutes and were kept in a container. Ten (10) tomatoes were dipped in writing a business the aloe vera extract for five minutes and were refrigerated. Rooney? Conducting of survey Organizing and analyzing of data gathered EXPERIMENTAL PROCEDURE First, necessary materials for the experimentation were gathered. The aloe vera mucilage was extracted. The extract from the aloe vera (Aloe barbadensis) was subjected to and contrast rainsford and zaroff phytochemical analysis which identified the different chemical components of the aloe vera extract.

The phytochemical Analysis was conducted at The Department of Science and Technology Research Institute with the span of two (2) weeks. Forty (40) tomatoes were picked from a farm. The tomatoes were randomly divided into two set ups, the experimental and rooney, controlled set ups. Then, each was randomly subdivided into two set ups. Twenty (20) tomatoes from the experimental set up were submerged into the aloe vera extract for 5 minutes.

Ten (10) tomatoes were stored in a refrigerator with a temperature of 5oC. The remaining ten (10) tomatoes were kept in write an essay and zaroff a container at rooney, a room temperature of around 23oC. On the other hand, the twenty (20) tomatoes in the controlled set up did not undergo the application of aloe vera extract. Ten (10) tomatoes were stored in a refrigerator with a 50C of temperature. The remaining ten (10) tomatoes were exposed to room temperature of around 23oC and were kept in a container.. Apa Format Papers Research? A survey was conducted with fifty (50) respondents which include fifteen (15) housewives, fifteen (15) food stall owners and twenty (20) market vegetable vendors for the evaluation of the tomatoes. Data were gathered and analyzed. STATISTICAL TREATMENT Two statistical treatments were employed on the analysis of gathering data.

The first statistical treatment was the F-test two way – Analysis of rooney, variance. The F-test two way ANOVA involves two variable and it is only used to find out if there is a significant difference between and among the means of the two or more independent groups. This parametric test was suitable statistical tool because study had two independent variables which were the application of the aloe vera extract as well as the temperature and the study aims to determine whether there is a significant difference in the firmness and shelf-life of treated tomatoes and untreated tomatoes. The second statistical treatment was the Z-Test two sample mean test. The Z-test two sample mean test is used if there are more than 30 samples for every group and it is used to find out if there is a significant difference between the science essay writting two populations by only comparing the sample mean of the population.

This statistical tool suits the study because there are 50 respondents who evaluated each set-up and the investigation sought to rooney determine whether there is essay samples 4th grade a significant difference in the firmness and shelf-life of treated tomatoes stored in rooney a refrigerator ( 5 degree Celsius) and the firmness and shelf-life of tomatoes stored in room temperature.

Write My Essays Today -
Rooney (группа) — Википедия

The BP Oil Spill in the Gulf of rooney Mexico essay. This report discusses the issue of concern because an oil spill is an essay comparing considered to be a disaster for both for human beings and the environment. The BP oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico is no exception. The oil spill affected both human beings and the environment, polluting and damaging vast areas of the rooney adjacent territories and the large populations of essay writting wildlife. The BP oil spill caused a serious damage not only to the marine life, but also to the human factor, including wild inhabitants, fishing and tourism industry in the Gulf of Mexico (Tangley, 2010). A large number of factors, including Petroleum toxicity, Corexit dispersant usage and oxygen depletion can be viewed as the major causes of the disaster which led to the negative impact on ecological system (Smithsona Venette, 2013). In this paper, the major risk management issues, which illustrate the case, are identified. Among these risk management issues are slow response to the crisis, as the oil spill took several weeks to stop. The results of risk management assessment demonstrate that loss prevention measures in the case of the BP oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico in 2010 were in place to prevent the rooney oil spillage starting and the proper cost containment steps were taken to manage the cost of the required clean-up operations, recovery procedures to promote business continuation, many days had been lost. And Contrast Rainsford! Second, the rooney BP oil spill in apa format research the Gulf of Mexico demonstrated poor governance of rooney organization as the good essays to read company lacked the effective crisis plan. Thus, the rooney BP oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico case can be used to teach people lesson how to effectively use risk management and crisis management practices in addressing unexpected disasters.

To manage the crisis, a special plan should be developed and tested. Papers! Any company should six stages of crisis management to remain successful on the competitive market. The companyЂ™s leaders should demonstrate their remarkable leadership capabilities, serving their companies, employees and communities. The Gulf of Mexico is one of the rooney most valuable territories because of the availability of the great variety of marine life, including fish, shrimp and other species. The coasts of the Gulf of Mexico are the best place for seabirdsЂ™ nests and turtlesЂ™ nesting. However, the most valuable treasure for economic development of the country is the argument to die richest reserve of oil and natural gas. In general, there are more than 4,000 offshore rigs in the Gulf of Mexico designed for drilling gas and oil (Chiang et al., 2010). According to researchers, Ђњmany people who live in the five U.S. states that border the Gulf of Mexico (Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama and Florida) depend on the Gulf for jobs and survivalЂќ(Chiang et al., 2010, p. 5).

One more important function of the Gulf of rooney Mexico is the growing fishing industry that provides over 1.3 pounds of fish and shellfish each year. This information helps to better understand the negative consequences of the BP oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico that occurred on April 20, 2010. The negative effects from oil spill have been widely discussed in descriptive essay samples scientific literature. These effects include species-specific effects, effects on the near shore environment, serious trophic effects through oil contamination of sediments, various site-specific effects, and the effects on drilling discharges (Lin Mendelssohn, 2012). Based on recent research findings, Ђњthe BP oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico that followed the explosion of the exploration platform Deepwater Horizon on 20 April 2010 was the largest accidental oil spillЂќ in America that requires finding the rooney proper solutions to develop effective risk management practices. It is science essay writting very important to rooney, find out Ђњif an accident of this size could have been expectedЂќ (Acton, 2013, p. 501). The general aims of the good essays to read analysis presented in this paper include: providing an overview of the key facts surrounding the case identification of the major risk management issues identified in the case Comparing and contrast the way in which these three risk management issues were dealt with by the firm(s) involved with material presented in the course or other reference material dealing with the concepts or issues that the case illustrates Assessment of the effectiveness with which the crisis, created as a result of the failures in risk management evident in the case, were managed Identification of the lessons that can be learned from the case, providing conclusions and the nature of any control procedures and/or risk treatment systems that should have been implemented or where failures occurred. This report is significant for assessment of the key risk management issues that are associated with the oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico. The BPЂ™s handling of the rooney Deepwater Horizon oil spill that occurred in 2010 teaches people some important crisis management lessons.

Actually, the work on oil platforms is automated, but human errors often occur on these structures (Smithsona Venette, 2013). A Business Strategy Essay! According to researchers, these oil drilling rigs are considered to be the largest movable human-made structures in rooney the world, as such Ђњthey have become virtual cities afloat that will always have minor equipment failure and essay right to die human error, not to mention working in hurricane-prone environmentsЂќ (Ostrom Wilhelmsen, 2012, p. 23). The Deepwater Horizon platform is no exception, as it has a long history of oil spillages and rooney fires that occurred before the oil spillage of 2010. The Deepwater platform operates day and night; therefore, some problems with equipment may appear on an essay and contrast and zaroff, a regular basis. Rooney! This report is aimed at samples 4th grade giving explanation of some important risk management practices that should be taken into consideration by other companies to avoid negative consequences, similar to the Deepwater Horizon platformЂ™s disaster. Case Study Description of the key facts surrounding the case. The BP oil spill in rooney the Gulf of Mexico is considered to be the Ђњlargest accidental marine oil spill in the history of petroleum industry, being 8%-31% larger in volume that the previous largest oil spill, the Ixtos I oil spillЂќ (Holland Schemwell, 2014, p. 23). The BP oil disaster is often called the Deepwater Horizon oil spill. It occurred on 20 April 2010 in the Gulf of argument on the right to die Mexico on the BP-operated Macondo Prospect. Actually, the BP oil spill can be viewed as the worst environmental disaster in America.

The BP oil spill occurred near Mississippi River Delta, as a result of a deep-sea floor oil gusher, which was made by the massive explosion of the Deepwater Horizon platform, one of the most efficient and effective semi-submersible drilling rigs in the Gulf of Mexico. It has been found that oil slick coverage was approximately 2,500 square miles in the Gulf of Mexico region. It has been reported that there were huge underwater oil plumes invisible at the surface. As a result of the massive explosion, there were many victims of this disaster; including 11 workers killed during the explosion and 17 men seriously injured (Holland Schemwell, 2014). On the 15th of rooney July, 2010, the gushing wellhead was capped, but the Deepwater Horizon platform released over writing a business 4.9 million barrels or 780,000 m3 of crude oil into the Gulf of Mexico (Griggs, 2011). This fact means that as a result of the rooney explosion, over 53,000 barrels of oil were spilled each day of the accident (from July 10 till July 15) before the workers could cap the well. The experts state that for 87 days, the oil continued to flow to the waters of the Gulf of Mexico, causing serious damage to the environment and local economy. In other words, crude oil was flowing into the estuaries, marshes and beaches of three states affected by the spillage – Alabama, Louisiana and Mississippi (Griggs, 2011). Good Essays! The U.S. government declared that the BP oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico can be regarded as a national disaster. As a rule, an rooney area contaminated by oil, is essays closely connected with the whole character of the affected environment. The free spilling of oil leads to a wide range of negative consequences, including Ђњthe spread by wind and waveЂќ (Bai Bai, 2014, p. 363).

The oil spillage from the Deepwater Horizon platform floating on rooney, the surface could evaporate through air and sun, spreading over the water surface. Writing A Business Paper Essay! As a result, oil spillage affected the environment, including the wildlife. Identification of three major risk management issues illustrated by the case. The BP oil spill in the Gulf of rooney Mexico that occurred in a business 2010 gives an rooney opportunity to identify three major risk management issues, which can be assessed by argument on the right to die experts as significant risk management lessons. Rooney! One of the key risk management issues is that Ђњthe oil spill took some weeks to stopЂќ (Hopkin, 2012, p. 175). Although the writing a business paper essay results of risk management assessment show that loss prevention measures in the case of the BP oil spill were in rooney place to prevent the oil spillage starting and the proper cost containment steps were taken to manage the cost of the required clean-up operations, recovery procedures to promote business continuation, much time had been lost. According to Paul Hopkin (2012), Ђњit is, perhaps, the write rainsford and zaroff case that the damage limitation measures were not as robust as may have been requiredЂќ(p.

175). Besides, the rooney BP oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico has raised serious risk management issues regarding the governance of organization involved in the case. Risk management and governance in the BP organization are separate activities, which have their own committees and organize their own processes to achieve the established goals. According to researchers, Ђњthe BP oil spill disaster has clearly shown that the board has to own both the general governance of the organization and its many and varied risk activitiesЂќ (Wright et al., 2013, p. Samples! 16). As a result, the disaster created an enormous financial crisis, leading to poor reputation of the BP organization. Rooney! According to Otto Lerbinger (2012), Ђњits image as a leader in deep sea technology was shattered, as well as its professed dedication to corporate social responsibility and apa format research the environmentЂќ(p. 24).

Now the organization needs to rooney, use the proper strategies aimed at restoring its reputation in order to successfully operate in the Gulf of Mexico. Based on to read, the US federal government report that was issued in rooney 2011 after investigation of the key causes of the disaster, the descriptive samples 4th grade following failures were identified: Poor risk management practices Last-minute changes in decision making (Anastas et al., 2010) Failure to rooney, adequately observe and effectively respond to critical indicators that were identified on essay writting, the platform Inadequate and insufficient well control response ЂњInsufficient emergency bridge response training by employees responsibleЂќ (Guinness Walpole, 2012, p. 227). Rooney! Comparing and contrast the way in which these three risk management issues were dealt with by the firm(s) involved with material presented in the course or other reference material dealing with the concepts or issues that the case illustrates. In the case discussed in this paper, the BP failed to avoid certain management errors that led to massive damage to essay, the environment and caused considerable harm to people. The explosion of the Deepwater Horizon platform rig can be viewed as an example of Ђњa designation that is rooney a prevailing contention of government and other reports on the disasterЂќ (Lerbinger, 2012, p. 24). The disaster in science writting the Gulf of Mexico that occurred in 2010 was caused by certain management failures both by the organization (the BP Company) and its contractors (Transocean and Halliburton). Rooney! Risk management practices were influenced by the wrong decision making associated with some technological problems. According to the material presented in the course lectures, the risk management cycle involves several stages, which help an write comparing rainsford organization to manage risks: Identification, Quantification, Risk assessment, Risk treatment, Monitoring, Risk context.

These stages are interrelated (Business Risk Management Week 2, 2014, p. 2). Based on the established components of risk management process, it is possible to avoid negative consequences of rooney disasters in all spheres of human activity, including oil and gas industry. To Die! In the Deepwater Horizon platform, many events led to the disaster because inadequate risk management practices were ineffective in that situation. In the rooney case of the Deepwater Horizon oil spill, Ђњthe behaviors and write and contrast attitudes of leaders have been disappointing at rooney best and irresponsible at research worstЂќ (Corkindale, 2010, p.1). In this crisis, some leadership skills have been misunderstood by the key players. Rooney! The BP are responsible for the environmental disaster, but the BP CEO Tony Hayward demonstrated some failures in leadership practices, providing control over the Ђњorganizational culture that sanctioned extreme risk-taking, ignored expert advice, overlooked warnings about safety issues and hid factsЂќ (Corkindale, 2010, p.1). Essay Writting! The BP leaders failed to respond to the disaster with sufficient speed and attention. Rooney! Actually, this failure was a result of the inconsistent organizational culture. Assessment of the effectiveness with which the crisis, created as a result of the failures in risk management evident in the case, was managed. The effectiveness with which the crisis of the Deepwater Horizon platform, created as a result of the failures in risk management is paper evident in this case.

There are six stages of crisis management, including Ђњavoiding the crisis, preparing to manage the crisis, recognizing the crisis, containing the crisis, resolving the crisis and rooney profiting from the crisisЂќ (Business Risk Management Week 3, 2014, p. 1). The Deepwater Horizon platformЂ™s governance did not include all the above mentioned stages in its crisis management. In the Deepwater Horizon platform, there were serious problems with governance as the essay samples 4th grade Company failed to examine all possible scenarios, assess all possible consequences and identify the cost of prevention of these negative consequences. Rooney! The response to essays to read, the crisis was not planned in a proper way. This fact means the BP Company failed to use the appropriate strategies to rooney, avoid the crisis. Because of the explosion on the Deepwater Horizon offshore drilling platform, over essay 5 million barrels of rooney oil were sent into the waters of the argument on the right Gulf of Mexico. This fact proves that the company failed to rooney, avoid the crisis. According to researchers, the BP oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico is an example of science a Ђњcompany without crisis planningЂќ (Cox, 2012, p. 87). The BP disaster was an unexpected event, which required the implementation of the effective crisis planning. According to Charles E. Cox (2012), ЂњBPЂ™s advantage was that, even without a crisis plan, the company had billions of dollars in rooney the bank and enough cash reserves to manage its way through the science writting crisis and take steps to rebuild its reputationЂќ (p.

88). Undoubtedly, the impact of the BP disaster was enormous because of the lack of the crisis planning. Nevertheless, the BP governance managed to take some reasonably decisive action, using the media and rooney public relations to address the science writting issue of concern and demonstrate the rooney companyЂ™s response to the disaster. The team to respond to the crisis was formed, but there were some failures as well. Mishandled communication influences the companyЂ™s response and the companyЂ™s reputation. The BP hired 2500 people on order to organize and conduct cleaning efforts in the states: Louisiana, Alabama, Mississippi and Florida (Anastas et al., 2010). As a result, the company was judged by the success the BP had in dealing with this disaster.

The company employed many people to collect oil and protect the shore line from pollution. This strategy to address the argument to die crisis was effective only when sea was calm (Pennington-Gray et al., 2012). Thus, it is necessary to rooney, conclude that pollution from the activities of offshore companies leads to degradation of the marine environment. In those regions where major disasters take place, pollution can lead to the most devastating consequences both on the environment and human beings. The Deepwater Horizon disaster is one of the examples that can be used to teach some lessons. The key lessons that can be learned from the case are connected with risk management practices. The Deepwater Platform was operating under the writing paper BP contract (British Petroleum, the rooney well-known multinational corporation headquartered in on the right the UK). The discharge of oil had negative impact on the region, caused serious damage to fisheries and marine habitants, bringing to rooney, light the risks of deep water oil and gas drilling. The lessons that can be learned from the case give an opportunity to other companies to avoid negative consequences of the crisis and develop, maintain and implement effective crisis management practices.

One of the most important strategies to manage crisis is to to read, implement a well-developed crisis plan, provide effective control procedures and risk treatment systems that must be developed and implemented in the areas, where failures occur frequently. In addition, the companyЂ™s leaders should demonstrate their remarkable leadership capabilities, serving their companies, employees and communities.